“Institute for Japanese Sword Craft” is an independent institute for research and study to preserve existing Japanese swords and its tradition .
* Survey and inspection of the collection, making report and further research.
* Co-ordinate restoration projects and Exhibitions.
* Translation (ENG-JPN, JPN-ENG)
* Restoration project for Japanese sword collection of the State Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg, Russia
* C14 Radiocarbon dating test (AMS) on Japanese sword
with Eminent professor Toshio Nakamura
Nagoya Univ. Division for Chronological research.
* Kurihara Nobuhide – The Last Master Sword Smith“ by Noboru Toyama, 2013
* “Aizu 11th gen. Izumi no Kami Kanesada (part 1)” by Noboru Toyama, 2015
* Japanese sword collection of the State Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg, Russia